Step 1: Assessment Exam
You will definitely notice the difference in our approach from your very first visit. Dr. Larson is passionately committed to improving your dental future, and meeting your needs and expectations. Your dental health is key to your overall well-being, and directly impacts your quality of life.
The first step on your journey to better oral health is the Comprehensive Assessment Examination with Dr. Larson. To complete your analysis and diagnosis, Dr. Larson collects all the necessary data including:
- gum and bone health examination
- tooth structure health examination
- bite and chewing health examination
- smile examination
- temporomandibular joint (TMJ) health examination
- oral cancer screening examination
- diagnostic impressions
- diagnostic photos and x-rays
After completion of your Comprehensive Assessment Examination, Dr. Larson generally needs some time to fully assess your case. A separate consultation appointment is usually booked to discuss the findings of the examination, the doctor’s prognosis, and proposed treatment plan options.