WhAT’s a Prosthodontist?
The American College of Prosthodontists defines a Prosthodontist as a specialized dentist who:
- Receives two or more years of prosthodontic training after dental school.
- Specializes in the aesthetic (cosmetic) restoration and replacement of teeth.
- Restores optimum appearance and functionality to the patient’s chewing system and smile.
Dr. Larson is a trained and experienced Prosthodontist who will restore your optimum appearance and functionality by:
- addressing the disease(s) responsible for creating the damage that you see
- restoring natural teeth
- placing and restoring implants
- fabricating well-fitted crowns and bridges
- fabricating comfortable and secure complete dentures and removable partial dentures
- training and instruction in proper care designed to preserve your long-term dental health.
Statistically there is only one Prosthodontist for every 55 general dentists in the United States.
Call our office at Puyallup Office Phone Number 253-841-1943 to schedule an appointment today!