We never compromise where your safety and protection are concerned; they are our highest priority. Throughout the day, we continuously and thoroughly sterilize our equipment for your protection. Our protocol demands that:
- All hypodermic needles are single-use, and disposed of properly in infectious waste containers.
- Staff members use masks, safety glasses, and new gloves for each patient session.
- Before and after each patient session, all treatment surfaces (countertops, chair surfaces, lights, x-ray machines, and trays) are disinfected with the most effective and safest products available.
To ensure your safety, we follow stringent sterilization procedures with all instruments, mouthpieces and handpieces.
- First, they are placed in an ultrasonic cleaner to remove even microscopic debris.
- Next, they are rinsed thoroughly.
- They are then sterilized in an autoclave (at least 20 minutes to a temperature of 400-425 degrees F) to destroy all bacteria and all viruses.
- Our autoclave and dry heat sterilizer are monitored regularly to ensure their efficiency and safety.
We will thoroughly present treatment options, explain our procedures, and educate you in the maintenance of your oral health. It is our goal to have you feel secure in the treatment of your dental needs.