How We Are Unique
Dr. Larson’s approach to your dental care is very unique in the field of dentistry.
- The majority of dental problems are a direct result of dental disease.
- The typical course of action is to simply “fill the hole” created by the disease … but that leaves the disease untreated and able to continue its destructive path.
Dr. Larson’s method CHANGES YOUR DENTAL FUTURE. His approach:
- Starts with a complete and thorough analysis of risk factors and diseases of your mouth
- Focuses on halting disease and improving your dental health prognosis
- Creates a “blueprint” treatment plan and mouth design that you both agree upon
- Solves your most immediate needs first, and
- Continues to work with you until you have achieved the final results YOU are looking for.
Why Prosthodontics and Implants Northwest is the office for you:
- If you want to know why your teeth keep wearing away, breaking down, or getting cavities and you want a lifelong solution to minimize further damage to your teeth, we are the practice for you.
- If you want to know why your bone keeps disappearing around your teeth and you want a lifelong solution to minimize further damage to the supporting structures of your teeth, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist that can diagnose, treatment plan, and treat based on your risk for further damage and not the needs of your dental insurance company, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist that can assess your dental risk and treatment plan and treat based on your risk and not your dental insurance provider’s bottom line, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist who insists on putting your agenda ahead of your dental insurance’s bottom line, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist that can manage all of your dental disease processes that are breaking down your chewing system, repair the damage, and provide you with an attractive smile, we are the practice for you.
- If you want a dentist that uses state of the art standardization methods of diagnosis, treatment planning, a scientific selection of materials, along with an evidenced based computerized artificial intelligence that assists in risk determination, treatment planning, and the ability to improve outcomes, we are the practice for you.